Fabricated Base Chassis - 1923 Ford T-Model
Fabricated & Welded together ready to go!
Notify me when back in stock
Model T Ford 1923 T-Bucket Fabricated Base Chassis built inhouse by our team at Superformance located on Brisbane's Bayside at Capalaba, Queensland, Australia.
All of our frames are built in a jig to guarantee they are all square, this package comes fish plated at rail pinch and rear kicker for strength and compliance with Australian Street Rod Federation Guidelines. The Chassis is completely mig welded by certified welders in house. All plates are laser cut for precise accuracy. The Front Spring perch is set with the correct caster angle and the rear kicker is 5-1/2" to give the body to bed location the best look. Our frames have been designed and tested for the use of a cross steer setup using Vega or HQ steering boxes or standard push pull steering.
The chassis comes in a raw steel finish covered in Lanolin as a rust protectant and for transport.
This All New Fabricated Base Chassis Package includes the following:
- Side Rails - 75x50x4 - RHS
- Crossmember - 50x50x4 - RHS
- Front Perch Support Tube - Heavy Wall
- Brake Booster Mount - Laser Cut
- Diamond Chassis Plate - Pair - Laser Cut
- Side Fish Plate Z - Pair - Laser Cut
- Spring Perch Sides - Pair - Laser Cut
- Perch Top Plate - Laser Cut
- 100% Mig Welded in Chassis Jig
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Superformance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.