Re-power your ski boat with a correctly built Marine engine. 'Not a passenger car crate engine.
Why a Custom Built Marine Engine?
A number of reasons:
- If your boat is used in salt water it requires special gaskets to prevent corrosion to your engine.
- Aluminium manifolds and other aluminium parts cannot be used as they very quickly corrode.
- Generally a ski boat operates under high load on every outing. Not like your car.
- Torque requirements are completely different.
- Our purpose built marine engines make torque at low RPM where its needed. Only the correct camshaft and cylinder head combination will acheive this.
Our most popular Performance Marine Engine is the 355 Cubic inch Chevrolet.
Seasoned 4 bolt main block
One piece rear main seal
Max bore .040
Align honed main bearing bore
Sonic tested to assure wall thickness
New premium crankshaft-externally balanced
eavy beam rods resized and clearance improved
150,000 PSI rod bolts
Hydraulic flat tappet camshaft
Heavy duty double roller timing
GM Vortec cast iron cylinder heads
Hardened push rods
Long slot rockers with positive lock adjusting nuts
Cast iron marine intake
<10 to 1 compression
Stainless steel fuel line and filter
Cast iron circulating pump 600 electric choke carburettor
Polished aluminium valve covers
Steel oil pan
MSD plug leads
Brass freeze plugs
Horsepower: 360 HP Maximum
Torque: 385 Foot Pounds Maximum
Optional running of engine on a Dyno.
Engine Dyno provides you with a correctly jetted carburettor, timing set and camshaft run in.
Other Performance Engines Superformance Offer;
- Supercharged Small Block Engines
- Supercharged Big Block Engines
- Vortec Engines
- Fuel Injected Engines
- Turbo Charged Engines
- NOS Engines
- Short Blocks
- Cylinder Heads
- All Parts
Please Contact Us to purchase or enquire
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.