Glide Engineering Inc are the world wide leaders in aftermarket custom seat manufacturing. Glide are the leaders not just for their quality Seating product, but also they are the longest running business in the Seat manufacturing industry, Glide design and build quality seat frames and foam for Street Rods, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Custom Cars, Vintage Cars and Pickup Trucks.
Here at Superformance we have a long standing relationship with Glide Engineering, we have been using their seats in our inhouse built Rods as well as supplying them for various customer projects. If you need Glide Engineering Seats in Australia then contact our team at Superformance and enquire today.
Featured below are a small sample of Glide Seat Frames produced, for a better look check out Glide's website with the link here: Glide Engineering Seats
Seats featured above include:
- Bench Seats for 1928-1929 / 1930-1931 / 1932 / 1933-1934 Ford Coupe & Roadsters
- Split Back bench seat for 1973-1987 Chevrolet Pickup Trucks, which can also come in a solid 1 piece backing instead of the split.
- Front & Rear Seats for Chevrolet Tri-Five Series 2 Door Sedans 1953-1956
- Universal Bucket Seats available in different styles - refer Glides website
- 51/51 Series Rounded Back 1931-1934 Ford Roadster Seats, these also come in a 50/50 Series with a square back.